SPOTLIGHTER TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service (individual, community Rules, the “terms” or “agreement” along with Spotlighter the company (“Spotlighter Software”) is between you and the website or on the individual user and Spotlighter (each, an “application”), and all other web sites or other online properties owned or controlled by Spotlighter Spotlighter includes the use of the web site or mobile software applications (“Service”, along with the application).
1- INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW
These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Spotlighter.
By clicking on, registering, accessing, or using “account creation options” (Facebook, Phone Number, Email) or one of the like, the apps or service is a legally binding agreement with Spotlighter software, and the agreement includes these Terms and the community rules of Spotlighter software.
Read these terms carefully. Where laws permit certain potential legal disputes and govern your use of the service that require individual arbitration, including legal provisions that limit our liability for containing an arbitration clause. By installing the app or otherwise using any part of the service, you agree to read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY PART OF THE SERVICE.
As stated in more detail in the following sections (and without limiting the explicit language of these terms), you:
You agree that the service is licensed, not sold to you and that you may use the service only as specified in these Terms.
It is your sole responsibility to acknowledge that the use of the service may be subject to separate terms of service and fees from third parties, including, without limitation, fees for the use and redundancy of data by your mobile network operator (“carrier”).
To the extent permitted by law, Spotlighter software agrees that it provides applications on an “as is” basis without any warranty to you, and Spotlighter software’s liability to you is limited.
Where permitted by law, you agree that any disputes between you and Spotlighter software will be resolved by binding individual arbitration. By agreeing to these Terms, You and the Spotlighter software waive each of you the right to be prosecuted or participate in a class action, as further detailed in Section 20 below.
You agree to the “ notice regarding Apple” in Section 27.
Service (as defined below in Section 10i () any objectionable Content (defined below in Section 10i) post or another way if you violate any of these terms, Spotlighter software, in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, suspend or terminate your account (defined below in Section 8), all of your User Content (defined below in Section 10A) removal from service and/or directly or indirectly, you agree to notify law enforcement.
2- ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICE
Our service is aimed at general audiences. No one under the age of 13 can be allowed to use the service.
IN ORDER TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD OR HAVE AN AGE DEEMED TO BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE. YOU MUST NOT USE THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY WAY IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 OR UNDER THE AGE DEEMED APPROPRIATE BY LOCAL LAW.
By opening an account in spotlighter, (1) at least 13 years old you are at least 16 years old if you live in the European Economic Area or as big as you are at that age where you live warrant a declaration in prescribed by the laws; (2) a parent or legal guardian approval to enter into a binding contract with spotlighter of this agreement, or you are eligible; (3) comply with these conditions; (4) your use of the service does not violate if all applicable laws; (5) if you are not a convicted sex offender; and (6) You must not have previously been suspended or suspected in the service by Spotlighter software.
3- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may change these terms from time to time.
You can read the current, active version of these terms at any time at this location or by clicking on the Terms link at the bottom of the Spotlighter Software website or the terms of service in the app.
Before the changes take effect, we will try to notify you of any significant changes within the application or via an email to the address associated with your account. The revised Terms will take effect on the date of publication.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE AFTER IT TAKES EFFECT, YOU AGREE TO THE REVISED TERMS.
4- CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
We are constantly improving our service. Therefore, we expressly reserve the right to change, add, suspend, resume or discontinue any aspect of the service at any time without prior notice. If we update the service and you object to this change for any reason, your only option is to stop using the service.
6- COMMUNITY PRINCIPLES
To keep our community fun, safe, and fun, your use of the service is subject to our community principles, which are part of these Terms.
7- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE
Spotlighter software allows you to access the service for free. In exchange for enjoying free access to the service, you agree that Spotlighter software may generate revenue from your use of the service, increase goodwill, or otherwise increase the value of Spotlighter software, and you will not be entitled to share any income, goodwill, or value, regardless of the service. Also, from any of your User Content (section 10 below). You also agree that you are not entitled to any income or other price (defined in a).
8- YOUR ACCOUNT
- To Register. You can always browse public parts of the service without registering with Spotlighter software, but to take full advantage of the service, you must download apps and register an account on Spotlighter (“account”).
- Account Security. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your account, so you must maintain your security. If you suspect or know of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach related to your account, you agree to notify Spotlighter software support here. Spolighter software is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by unauthorized use of your account.
- Accuracy Of Information. When creating an account, provide real, accurate, up-to-date, and complete information as requested by Spotlighter software. Update this information and ensure that it is up-to-date and accurate as needed. You declare to Spotlighter software that the information provided after creating your account is accurate and that any email address you provide is an email address controlled by you. Software Spotlighter its sole discretion and in appropriate circumstances, as determined by the software Spotlighter certain user names and lasting connections disallow, cancel, remove, or reassign reserves the right to, without prior notice and are may suspend your account if activities occur on your account, or it may terminate at the sole discretion of the software Spotlighter. It may constitute or constitute a violation of these Terms, damage or disrupt the service, violate third party rights, or damage the reputation of Spotlighter software, violate applicable laws or regulations. If messages sent to the email address you provided are returned as undeliverable, Spotlighter software may terminate your account immediately without notice to you and without any liability to you or any third party.
Your IP address or mobile device identifier automatically captures the information you enter into our app and the amount time you spend there, and shares it with the external API to verify the information. We do this to verify the authenticity and information of individuals. However, this information does not identify you to us. We can use and analyze this data to improve our app and reach the target audience. If we share any of this information with third parties, it will only be provided in aggregate so that it does not identify any individual user.
9- SPOTLIGHTER CONTENT AND RIGHTS GRANTED TO YOU
- License. Provided that you comply fully and continuously with these Terms, Spotlighter software grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide right and license to use the service. Under this license, you may: (I) download, access, and use the object code version of applications on any device that you own or control; and (ii) access and use the service solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Spotligher Software Content. Except for User Content (section 10 below.A. as defined in (), Spotlighter in the service or the software provided by users via the service, but not limited to, sound recordings (and the music), video, text, graphics, photographs, software, and interactive features, copyright or other intellectual property rights or software and spotlighter are not protected by third-party licensees (collectively, “the spotlighter content”) is owned by. Spotlighter content is for use only as part of the Spotlighter Software Service and may not be transferred outside the Spotlighter service except as expressly permitted and approved by the Spotlighter software. Any attempt to circumvent this provision is a violation of these Terms. Spotlighter software also owns all service rights, databases and compilations, and other intellectual property rights related to the service and related good intentions, whether registered or unregistered in all cases.
- Spotlighter Software. The service is utilized, and the displayed Spotlighter software, trademarks, service marks, and logos (collectively “trademarks Spotlighter”), spotlighter registered and/or unregistered trademarks, or service marks are. Any portion of the service, all other product and service names may be trademarks or service marks of third parties (collectively, Spotlighter Software, trademarks, the “trademarks” together).
Except as permitted by law, you may not use the trademarks in a way that may disparage Spotlighter software or related third parties or damage any goodwill in the trademarks. You may not use it as a trademark as part of a link to any website without the prior written permission of Spotlighter software. All goodwill arising from the use of any Spotlighter software trademark shall be for the benefit of Spotlighter software only.
- Keeping Rights Reserved. Spotlighter software hereby reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this Section 9. Nothing contained in these terms or the service will be construed as granting you additional license rights to the service or any Spotlighter content or trademark.
14- RIGHTS YOU GRANT TO USER CONTENT AND SPOTLIGHTER SOFTWARE
- “User Content” without limitation photos, text, sound recordings, musical works, audiovisual works, including scientific studies or, you uploaded to the service or other users, published or transmitted via the service (collectively, the “Publish”), patent, trademark, trade secret and copyright laws in any other jurisdiction, including protection, subject to means other things. To be clear, User Content excludes all Spotlighter content. The user may publish the content and, subject to these Terms, use and enjoy its various functions.
- Property. AS PART OF YOUR USER CONTENT AND THE LICENSE YOU GRANT TO SPOTLIGHT SOFTWARE, SUBJECT TO THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS IN ANY PREVIOUS CONTENT, RESTORING OWNERSHIP OF ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE IN YOUR USER CONTENT AND SUBMITTING YOUR USER CONTENT WILL NOT TRANSFER OWNERSHIP OF YOUR RIGHTS.
- Sanction Rights. Who copies, duplicates, distributes, images or public, communicate to the public, publicly perform (including transfers digital audio based on the audience), makes available, creates derivative works from external sites re-transmit, or otherwise use the services, including your user content from the application or from the web site without the express permission of spotlighter or download the software you use and your license to take advantage of the user content as part of spotlighter, You grant Spotlighter software the right to enforce all copyrights in your User Content against third parties.
Spotlighter has authority over the rewards and rights that users will earn with the content they produce and the actions they take within the application. Spotlighter has the right to delete the “FAMEs” collected in in-app actions by users who are inactive for 1 month or more and reserves this right.
- You Must Have Rights To The Content You Submit. By submitting User Content, you represent and warrant that you grant or are fully authorized to license all elements of user content specified in these Terms. Also, you represent and warrant the following: (i) submission of your User Content and use the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, does not violate intellectual property rights or any other rights; (ii) your user content from the software any copyright Sending Spotlighter, fees, compensation or other amounts or does not require any reference to obtain a license from any third party; and (III) sending to your User Content, does not cause a violation of the contract between the third party with you. You agree to pay any money you owe to any person due to the User Content you submit.
- Special rules for musical works and recording artists. If you are a composer or author of a musical work and are associated with a rights organization (“PRO”), you must inform your pro of the royalty-free license you grant to Spotlighter software through these Terms. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with the reporting obligations of the respective pro. If you have assigned your rights to a music publisher, you must obtain the approval of such music publisher or ensure that such music publisher enters into this agreement with Spotlighter software to grant the royalty-free license specified in these Terms. Just because you have written a piece of music (for example, you have written a song) does not mean that you are entitled to a Spotlighter software license in these Terms. If you are a recording contract with the record label, artist, record of service to comply with your contractual obligations that may be relevant to your tag you are solely responsible for ensuring that, through this service include whether it manages to create new records as requested by your label.
- Mass Rights. All rights in this agreement are provided based on the audience, i.e., to the owners or operators of external sites such as external sites or User Content on or through the service you used any third-party for will not have a separate obligation.
Disclaimer Of User Content Rights. By submitting User Content, you waive any rights arising from prior examination or approval of marketing or promotional materials related to such User Content. You also waive privacy, publicity, or similar rights with respect to your User Content or any part thereof. As long as any moral rights are inalienable, You hereby waive any claim to moral rights or to support, maintain, or permit any action on the basis of any moral rights that you may have in any User Content that you submit.
- Objectionable Content. Spotlighter objectionable post any User Content which can be at the sole discretion of the software you agree not to: (I) abusive, bullying, humiliating, harassing, harmful, hateful, false, infringing, libelous, objectionable, obscene, offensive, pornographic, shocking, threatening, unlawful, violent, or vulgar; and (ii) violation of applicable law, (iii) other users ‘ data privacy and security at risk; (iv) any products, identifies the goods or services; (v) bigotry, discrimination, hatred, encourage intolerance or racism; or (vi) incitement to violence (collectively, “objectionable content”). Submission of any objectionable content may subject you to third-party requests, and none of the rights granted to you in these Terms may be used as a defense against third-party requests arising from submission of objectionable content. Spotlighter software has the right, in its sole discretion, to notify the user without limitation, to suspend or terminate the User Account, to remove all User Content, and/or to notify law enforcement authorities directly or indirectly.
- Scan Content. Spotlighter software does not pre-scan any User Content but reserves the right to remove or delete any User Content at its sole discretion. Also, Spotlighter Software, in its sole discretion, has the right to remove or delete any user content – but it does not have the obligation: (i) violates any applicable laws or these terms of spotlighter thinks that the software; (ii) the software thinks there is objectionable content Spotlighter; or (III) responding to complaints from other users, licensors of any Spotlighter software content, or rights holders regarding user content, with or without notice from Spotlighter software against you. Spotlighter software also has the right (but not the obligation) to take corrective action with respect to any objectionable content posted, as described in more detail in the community rules. Spotlighter software recommends that you save copies of User Content that you upload to your personal devices to the extent that you want to provide permanent access to copies of such User Content.
- User Content submitted by others. Although Spotlighter software reserves the right to review or remove any User Content, it does not review all User Content and assumes no responsibility for the User Content that appears on the service. User Content is the responsibility of the person or organization that publishes User Content. As reflected in these Terms and our community rules, we have no tolerance for objectionable content and do not want our service to be used inappropriately, but we cannot guarantee that all User Content will always comply with these Terms. If you encounter any objectionable content on the service, please email Spotlighter support immediately. Spotlighter software provides the ability to report objectionable content as a courtesy, and Spotlighter software has no obligation to remove or otherwise take any objectionable content from the service that you notify Spotlighter software.
- Non Liability. For the avoidance of doubt, Spotlighter software shall not be liable for any use or misuse of User Content by any user.
- Feedback. Spotlighter Software, Software to test the functionality of the new product Spotlighter you to join if you are invited to the feedback that you provide, including but not limited to service-related issues, proposed changes or improvements (“Feedback”) regarding if you choose to provide input or suggestions, therefore, any restriction of feedback, credit, or use it for any purpose and without fee attribution in any manner, continuous, irreversible, non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free right of entitlement you have.
15- EXTERNAL SITES
Although the service may include links to third-party websites (“external sites”) or the ability to share information, Spotlighter software does not support any external sites. Spotlighter software is also not responsible for the content of any external sites and makes no representations about the content on such external sites. All external sites are developed and provided by others. External sites may have their own terms of service and privacy policies, and your use of these external sites will be subject to such terms of service and privacy policies. Of any such external sites or any content on such external sites, if you have questions or concerns regarding the terms governing your use of these external sites, you need to contact the site administrator or webmaster.
If you decide to access any external site, purchase any content from external sites, or subscribe to the services offered by such external sites, you do so at your own risk. You agree that Spotlighter software will not be liable for your use of or interaction with any external sites.
If you have registered with the service using your phone number or updated your account information to provide us with your phone number, you acknowledge and agree that we may send you notifications via text message (SMS) from the phone number associated with your account. Let us know when you no longer want to receive these messages.
You agree that you do not have to agree to receive promotional text messages as a condition of using the service.
THE FREQUENCY OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION (INCLUDING PUSH NOTIFICATIONS TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE) WILL VARY DEPENDING ON YOU, THE TYPES OF NOTIFICATIONS YOU BELONG TO, AND YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. STANDARD TEXT MESSAGING PARTNERS APPLY (INCLUDED IN PLACE OF APPLICABLE ROAMING CHARGES), PLEASE CONTACT YOUR MOBILE PHONE CARRIER FOR DETAILS AND FEES. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TEXT MESSAGING AND DATA PLAN CHARGES FOR WHICH YOUR MOBILE PHONE SERVICE IS CHARGED.
17- TERM AND TERMINATION
- Time. This Agreement, which begins with your use of the service, will continue to apply to you until terminated by you or Spotlighter software.
- Termination. (i) depending on your termination of all users of the service, you may terminate this Agreement at any time by sending written notice to Spotlighter support here. If you wish to delete any of your User Content from the service, you may request it by contacting Spotlighter software via the form available here.
(II) Spotlighter software may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice to you. The software also Spotlighter, in its sole discretion if you violate any provision of this agreement or any third-party rights of the copyright holder if you violate this agreement or restrict access to the service, and reserves the right to suspend or terminate.
- Existence. Episodes 2-4, 6-7, 8.b, 9.b, 9.c, 9.d 10-11, 13-23, 25-29 and all defined terms used herein continue indefinitely after any termination of these Terms.
- NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR RECEIVING COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
- Respect For Third Party Rights. Spotlighter software respects the intellectual property rights of others and takes the protection of intellectual property very seriously. We want that you do the same. Infringing activity will not be accepted on or through the service.
- Repeat Violation Policy. (i) infringes a third party’s intellectual property from an owner or representative to notify you that, Spotlighter in good faith believes that the software on the service or through the service or out we’ll we will remove access to the material submitted; and (II) the “repeat violator” we will remove the content uploaded by a user. Spotlighter software has the right to terminate the account of any user after receiving a single notification of a claim violation or at Spotlighter software’s own determination.
- The Procedure For Reporting The Alleged Violation. That are offered on the service or through the service any content or that you control is being used or is being used in ways that infringe the intellectual property rights if you believe that, please immediately following software spotlighter’s designated agent that includes the following information substantially to a “violation notice” send:
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of works allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials infringed, or a representative list of such works if more than one work is covered by a single notice;
- Access that is alleged to be the subject of infringing or infringing activity and will be removed or disabled, and specifically sufficient information to allow Spotlighter software to find the material;
- Address, phone number, and an email address where you can contact you if any, that is reasonably sufficient to allow Spotlighter software to contact you;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material as complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its representative, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the statement is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the exclusive right holder that is alleged to have been violated, due to the penalty for perjury.
We may share the” notice of infringement ” with a user who is alleged to have infringed a right that you own or control, and you hereby consent to Spotlighter software making such a statement.
- A Counter-Notification. If you receive a notice from Spotlighter software that material made available to you by you or through the service is the subject of a notice of infringement, you will have the right to provide Spotlighter software with what is called a “counter-notification”. To be effective, a written counter-notification must be written to the Designated Agent of Spotlighter software through one of the methods defined in Section 14 and must largely contain the following information:
- Subscriber’s physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the extracted or disabled content and where the material was seen before being removed or accessing the content;
- A statement of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of false or false identification of the content to be removed or disabled; and
- The subscriber’s name, address and telephone number and the subscriber’s consent to the jurisdiction of the jurisdiction in which the address is located; Spotlighter software may be found, and the subscriber may not use the name, address, and telephone number of the subscriber in Section 14 above.a document stating that it will accept the transaction service from the person who notified it in accordance with c or a representative of that person. In order for a party sending a counter-notification to consult with an attorney or to confirm the party’s obligations to provide a valid counter-notification under Copyright Law.
- Reissue Of Counter-Notified Content. In response to a notification of infringement, software against spotlighter a notification if you send the infringement notice to the person who gave Spotlighter Software will provide a copy of your notice immediately, and that the software will notify you that the user content is removed spotlighter take the place of the designated representatives of the software or software unless you have received notification of spotlighter, the removed user content against this notice of at least 10 to 14 business days following the receipt of the notice will disable your access. This means that the party sending the alleged infringement notice has filed a lawsuit seeking a court order to prevent that person from violating the user’s activities related to the material in Spotlighter software’s system or network.
18- MOBILE SERVICES
The service can be accessed via a mobile phone, tablet, or another wireless device (collectively, the “mobile services”). Your mobile carrier’s regular messaging, data, and other fees and charges will apply to your use of the mobile services. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain mobile services may be prohibited or restricted by your mobile operator, and not all mobile services may work with all operators or devices.
It is your responsibility to consult with your mobile operator to determine whether mobile services are available for your mobile devices, what restrictions may apply to your use of mobile services, and how much your use of mobile devices may apply. Services will cost you.
19 – WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
We make significant efforts to provide the best possible service, but make no promises, representations, or warranties that the service will operate as intended. Errors or other outages may cause the service to not work as intended. By using the service, you understand and agree to this risk.
NEITHER SPOTLIGHT SOFTWARE NOR ITS AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, “SPOTLIGHT SOFTWARE”) ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLEMENTARY SUITABILITY, OR RELIABILITY, FOR ANY CONTENT USED IN THE SERVICE. SPOTLIGHT SOFTWARE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE FACTS OR ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA ON THE SERVICE, ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION OF THE FLOW OF INFORMATION. AS A USER, YOU AGREE TO USE THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CONTENT YOU UPLOAD TO THE SERVICE.
SPOTLIGHT SOFTWARE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL RUN ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICE AND ANY OF ITS CONTENTS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DOWNLOADING FEATURES. NO PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE FOR THESE COSTS IN RELATION TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE CONSEQUENCES OF SERVICING OR MODIFYING ANY CONTENT EQUIPMENT OR DATA.
THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS ARE PROVIDED. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE INTEGRITY OF THE LAW, BUT NOT LIMITED TO TITLE, AFFORDABILITY OF THIRD PARTIES ‘ RIGHTS, AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE SPECIFIC PURPOSE.
20- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE WIDEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW:
OUR LICENSES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, “SPOTLIGHT SOFTWARE”) WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT PENALTIES OR OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES OR OTHER CONDITIONS.
21- STATE LAW
This agreement was created in accordance with the laws of the state of the Republic of Turkey.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Spotlighter software harmless from any claim, action, or claim, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees arising out of the following. (a) your breach of this Agreement; (b) your access, use, or abuse of Spotlighter software content or service; or (c) Your User Content.
Spotlighter software will notify you of any such claim, lawsuit, or lawsuit. If Spotlighter software believes that you do not want or cannot defend the interests of Spotlighter software, Spotlighter software reserves the right to assume exclusive protection and control of any matter subject to compensation under this Section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with reasonable requests to help Spotlighter software defend such matter.
23- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
Spotlighter software may from time to time require you to accept additional terms and/or policies made available to you in connection with your use of the service or a special promotion (“Additional Terms”). Unless expressly stated otherwise, such additional terms are incorporated into and governed by this Agreement. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency with the additional terms, this Agreement shall be checked to the extent of conflict or inconsistency.
Any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, this provision shall not affect the validity of the invalidity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement and shall remain in force.
25- LOCAL LAW
We control and operate the service from the Spotlighter Software office in the Republic of Turkey. Spotlighter software makes no representations that the materials on the service are appropriate, legal, or available anywhere other than the Republic of Turkey. Access to the service is strictly prohibited from jurisdictions where the content or practices of the service are illegal, unauthorized, or punishable.
- As a result of this Agreement or your use of the service, you agree that there is no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship between you and Spotlighter software.
- Spotlighter software’s failure to comply with or enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of this provision or a waiver of any provision in this Agreement.
- The section headings here are provided for convenience only and no legal specifications will be made.
- Spotlighter, except you, explicitly accepted by the software, and these conditions constitute the entire agreement between Spotlighter Software with you about the subject, and the text of any agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous written or oral, on the subject of.
This agreement will benefit from the successors and designations of Spotlighter software.
You may not directly or indirectly transfer this Agreement or the rights or licenses granted herein without the prior written permission of Spotlighter software. Spotlighter software may transfer this agreement without limitation, including all rights under this agreement.
If you wish to contact Spotlighter software in connection with your use of the service, email Spotlighter Software (email@example.com with you can get it.